"A portrait is not a likeness. The moment an emotion or fact is transformed into a photograph it is no longer a fact but an opinion. There is no such thing as inaccuracy in a photograph. All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth." - Richard Avedon

Friday 2 April 2010

My City

For my 6th week of images I took pictures around the area in which I live. I was happy with how the shoot went and luckily all of the images on the film came out. From the 36 images I chose 5 which I felt worked well together and created a story when put in a series. Unfortunatly the quality of the images arn't as good as the originals as I had to scan in the photos instead of the negatives and then reduce the size of the images to make them fit onto the blog. The following images are the ones which I chose.

Taken: 29th March 2010

Taken: 29th March 2010

Taken: 29th March 2010

Taken: 29th March 2010

Taken: 29th March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment